Tuesday 18 October 2016

Global Progress Summit

As is probably evidenced by many of the autographs I get, I am a big political buff. Recently I had the opportunity to attend the Global Progress Summit in Montreal, Quebec. The one day summit featured panels and speeches from progressive politicians and leaders from around the world. While there I had the opportunity to meet and get autographs from a number of them.

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards. I've been a big fan of hers for a long time. Her mom is former Texas Governor Ann Richards, one of my all time favourite US politicians.




Former British Foreign Secretary David Miliband.



Alphabet Inc. Executive Chairman and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt. He didn't seem very happy to sign for me and initially refused though he eventually changed his mind.


Former Prime Minister of Denmark Helle Thorning-Schmit.



Chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisors Jason Furman. He seemed very surprised I wanted his autograph but happily obliged!


LinkedIn co-founder and chairman Reid Hoffman.



London, England Mayor Sadiq Kahn.


Journalist, media figure, and author Tina Brown.



United States Secretary of Labor Tom Perez.



I also got a photo with the current President of Estonia Toomas Hendrik Ilves.

No comments:

Post a Comment