Tuesday 28 February 2017

TTM Success - Businessman and Philanthropist Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett is a billionaire businessman and philanthropist who has been Chairman of the holding company Berkshire Hathaway since 1970. He is considered to be one of the most successful investors of all time and as of February of 2017 has an estimated net worth of $75.6 Billion, making him the second richest person in the world, though he has in the past been the richest man in the world. He is a noted philanthropist and has committed to giving away 99% of his wealth to charities.

I have been trying to get Mr. Buffett's autograph for many years, but he is very difficult to obtain and stopped signing TTM years ago. In this attempt I sent him a photo and a long personal letter and amazingly I was finally successful! I was so excited when I opened the envelope and saw the signature. He signed the photo I sent him and returned it in my SASE in 42 days.

Warren Buffett
5505 Farnam St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68132-3424
USA


No comments:

Post a Comment